As at Saturday 25 July 2020
- Our Office is open
- Please follow Queensland Government Advice
- If you have traveled to NSW or Victoria within the last 14 days – please do not attend our office
- If you are exhibiting symptoms – please do not attend our office
- Supreme , District & Magistrates Courts news
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia news
- Family Court of Australia news
How can you help
Please be alert for signs of illness before attending our office.
Like all small businesses, we will be highly susceptible if any of our staff become ill.
Like all small businesses, we may need to support our staff through periods of closure.
We therefore ask that you attend to payment of your accounts on time. This will also allow us to ensure that we settle our accounts with other local businesses on time.
If you have visited our office or had any personal contact with a staff member within 14 days of being exposed, please immediately email Our Legal Practice Director so that we can escalate our management plan and alert any other clients who may have been inadvertently exposed.
This does not affect limitation periods. If you have a limitation period expiring within the next 6 months, it is essential you plan for additional time to complete the legal work required to commence proceedings.
There are many legal processes with short response periods, such as your company being served with a Statutory Demand.
If the Registered Address of your company is not within your control, you may wish to change it to avoid missing the strict deadline for seeking to have a Statutory Demand set aside.
Legal Practice Director